Coconut Oil

  • Easily absorbs into your skin
  • Ideal for all skin types, sensitive, congested, dry & problem
  • Nourishes & hydrates skin and hair
  • Ideal carrier oil for essential oils & to mix with other carrier oils

£4.99£139.99

Coconut oil is a feather light nutritious oil that is readily absorbed into your skin making it the perfect carrier oil for essential oils in your hair and skin care routine.

An all natural oil that won’t clog your pores and is especially beneficial for dry, congested or problem skin. It will leave skin feeling so silky smooth without feeling greasy¬† and can be easily mixed with any other carrier oil for a more personalised hair or skin formula.

Coconut oil will not stain if it comes into contact with fabrics or other materials.

Use as a skin loving natural oil base for essential oils, coconut oil being light enough to suit all skin types, even sensitive skin. Our coconut oil makes the perfect massage oil base for dry or mature skin and gives your hair a nourishing hydration boost when added to conditioner.

Coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids (a type of beneficial saturated fat), making up 65% of its total composition, the other 35% being mono and polyunsaturated fats.

The fatty acids coconut oil include Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Caprylic acid, Palmitic acid, Capric acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid and Stearic acid.

Key Information:

  • 100% natural light coconut oil
  • Free from chemicals, additives & alcohol
  • Rich in medium chain fatty acids beneficial for skin & hair
  • Nourishes and hydrates dry skin and hair
  • Can be used on all skin types
  • No animal derived additives
  • Not tested on animals.

*Please note that this oil is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.

Product Size

1 ltr bottle, 100ml bottle, 250ml bottle, 5 kg jerry can, 500ml bottle

Ingredients

Apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca)

You may also like…

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top