Bergamot Essential Oil has a soothing fresh spicy citrus scent that is uplifting and calming for the emotions, quelling frustration and balancing mood swings. It is also a potent immune system booster and is beneficial in the treatment of congested and problem skin.
Aroma: Refreshing and bright spicy citrus.
Uses: Ideal when used in a diffuser or mixed with a carrier oil for application (no more than 5-10 drops per 20ml carrier oil), add a couple of drops to your bath for a mentally uplifting end to your day, add 1-2 drops to a teaspoon of argan or other oil and use as a facial cleanser for oily/congested/problem skin (keep away from eyes).
Blends With: Cypress, Sandalwood, Juniper, Rosemary, Ginger, Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Frankincense.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Raises the spirit and lifts the mood
- Use as a facial oil cleanser for congested or problem skin
- Promotes mental clarity and focus
- Helps lower heart rate and blood pressure
- Add to carrier oil and rub into painful inflamed joints, can stimulate hormones that reduce pain.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is citrus.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.