Geranium Essential Oil is one of the most popular ingredients in skin cosmetics and perfumes due to its very attractive fresh floral scent. Geranium oil is both balancing and restorative and is particularly supportive to the female hormonal cycle, both emotionally and physically. It is also great as a balancing skin tonic and for mature or aging skin. In general, geranium is antioxidant, antibacterial, anti inflammatory, antimicrobial and astringent.
Aroma: fresh floral.
Uses: For aging or mature skin, add a drop in your facial moisturiser (keep away from eyes), add a drop to approx 10 drops of carrier oil and use as a skin balancing cleanser, use in a diffuser to scent your space, relieve anxiety, boost mood or regulate emotions, add a few drops to carrier oil and massage into abdomen for menstrual problems.
Blends With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Chamomile, Clove, Cypress, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
- Emotional regulator
- Supports the female cycle
- Skin balancing for dry or oily skin
- Hydrates and nourishes mature or aging skin
- Benefits acne and problem skin (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis)
- Reduce anxiety and boosts mood.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle note
- Aroma group is floral.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.