Pure Chamomile Roman Essential Oil with a history of use dating back thousands of years. It has a sweet soothing nature with a wide variety of benefits and uses, a must for any aromatherapy oil collection. Chamomile oil is sleep inducing with a sedative, analgesic, calming, stress relieving, anti depressant, antifungal, antispasmodic and dermatological effect.
Aroma: Sweet and floral with rich green notes.
Uses: Add a few drops to a tissue and inhale to calm the nerves, anxiety or panic. Use in a diffuser to add a fresh scent and calming influence to your space, use in massage oil for easing general pain and joint or muscle aches, add to a bath or diffuser to unwind and promote restful sleep, add a drop to carrier oil and apply to red, itchy or inflamed skin conditions (do not use on broken skin).
Blends With: Lavender, ylang ylang, patchouli, Clary Sage, Bergamot.
- Anti spasmodic calming muscle spasms, menstrual cramps & digestive cramps
- Intensely soothing and calming when inhaled
- Soothes irritated skin conditions
- Works wonders with frizzy dry hair
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes deep beneficial sleep
- Calms anxiety and agitation
- Calms the heart and spirit.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Strong middle note
- Aroma group is sweet floral.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.