Wonderfully fragrant Myrrh Essential Oil is highly prized for its anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, especially in skincare products. Myrrh is comforting to the mind, soul and body, easing stress and worries and promoting a feeling of safety.
Inhaling myrrh oil is a centuries old traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory ailments, reduce congestion and resolve phlegm. It can also be used in the treatment of hayfever.
Being anti inflammatory and rich in antioxidants, myrrh essential oil offers many benefits for your skin such as;
- Skin cell repair & regeneration
- Nourishes aging skin
- Helps heal skin blemishes, marks, scabs etc.
- Relieves inflammatory skin ailment such as acne and eczema
- Tightens skin to help reduce sagging
- Intensely hydrating and moisturising.
**Myrrh oil can be quite thick and might require warming to help it pour. Sit on a radiator or other heat source for approximately 10-20 minutes before use.
Aroma: warm, spicy, woody.
Blends With: Tea Tree, Peppermint, Mandarin, Cypress, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper, Patchouli, Lavender, Pine, Palmarosa, Rose, Thyme.
- Awakens the senses, promotes sensitivity, comforting to mind & body
- Excellent oil for meditation
- Anti oxidant, anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, anti fungal
- Combine with Frankincense as a hydrating nourishing mature skin treatment
- Helps tighten sagging skin
- Promotes healing of skin blemishes
- Can help heal wounds and reduce bleeding
- Beneficial in respiratory ailments and congestion
- Benefits hayfever
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Base note
- Aroma group is resinous.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.