A wonderful Middle Eastern oil, Black Seed Oil (aka Nigella Seed Oil, Cumin Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Oil) is and extremely nutritious oil suitable for all skin types but especially beneficial for mature, dry, aging, irritated or inflamed skin.
A true skin saviour oil, black seed oil boasts phenomenal healing prowess, being packed with anti oxidant and anti inflammatory elements such as essential fatty acids, vitamins, amino acids and flavanoids. All these substances work in harmony to provide your skin with wondrously moisturising, nourishing and anti ageing benefits.
Benefits of Black Seed Oil
- Naturally anti inflammatory
- High in antioxidants
- Diminishes fine lines, treats acne, unclogs pores and helps fades dark spots
- Deeply moisturising
Black Seed Oil For Skin
- Packed with Vitamin A and amino acids, Black Seed Oil is anti inflammatory, helps reduce acne scarring and reduces redness and irritation
- Calms irritated or inflamed skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis
- Penetrates rapidly into your skin for a deeply nourishing and hydrating treatment
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles making it the ideal facial oil for aging, tired or dry skin
- Rich in natural plant acids and essential fatty acids which help maintain skin’s lipid barrier and preventing skin from drying out
- Contains powerful antioxidants to protect skin against harmful free radicals, the no. 1 cause of premature skin aging.
Cumin Seed Oil For Hair
- Naturally anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti inflammatory, making it an excellent treatment for all scalp conditions
- Full of antioxidants to protect your hir from free radical damage
- Moisturises your hair to help keep dry skin and dandruff at bay
- Enriched with fatty amino acids to treat dry, brittle or damaged hair shafts.
- 100% natural black nigella seed oil
- Free from chemicals, additives & alcohol
- Naturally rich antioxidants ingredients
- Anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti fungal
- Beneficial for inflamed and irritated skin conditions
- No animal derived additives
- Not tested on animals.
*Please note that this oil is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.