Orange Essential Oil (orange blossom oil) sweet, sunny and refreshing, orange oil is very uplifting, easing your mind and brightening your mood. Soothes digestive discomfort and helps detoxify your body as well as improving your overall body and mind condition. An excellent antioxidant, orange oil is and excellent oil to stimulate lymph circulation and clear toxins.
Aroma: rich, floral and citrusy.
Blends With: Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Black Pepper, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Jasmine, Marjoram, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang, Ylang, Clove.
- Uplifts and brightens your mood
- Soothes digestive discomfort
- Stimulates lymph circulation
- Boosts energy
Essential Oil Features
- Cold pressed extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is citrus.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.