Inhaling fresh green Cypress Essential Oil is like walking through a forest on a sunny day.
Cypress essential oil is mainly used to soothe the emotions and for meditation, especially during times of renewal or transition. Can help relieve pain and inflammation when used topically blended with a carrier oil. It’s natural antispasmodic properties make it a popular remedy for muscle spasms and stomach cramps (add 2 drops cypress oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil and massage into affected area).
Aroma: warm, woody, sweet.
Blends With: Cedarwood, Vetiver, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Bergamot, Sandalwood & All Citrus Oils.
- Supports menstrual cycle hormones
- Restorative when feeling emotionally overwhelmed and tearful
- Circulatory system tonic
- Soothes dry skin conditions including dermatitis and dry eczema
- Can help ease pain and inflammation when used topically
- Anti spasmodic for muscle and stomach cramps
- Excellent daily pick me up
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle note
- Aroma group is Woody.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.