Whole food Vitamin C supplements with a scientifically formulated blend of nature’s richest sources of vitamin C.
Naturally high in antioxidants, Natural Vitamin C delivers a host of health benefits including;
- Regulating and boosting the immune system
- High antioxidant protection
- Skin collagen formation
- Cell repair and renewal
- Healthy blood and blood vessels
- Reduced tiredness and fatigue
- Healthy joint support
- Blood cleansing
- Reducing gallstones and kidney stones
Natural whole food ingredients are more easily recognised by the body, facilitating maximum digestion, absorption and utilisation. Each capsule contains a potent and powerful antioxidant formula with high levels of flavonoids, carotenoids and other phytonutrients providing additional essential nutrient support for those whose fruit and vegetable intake is less than optimal.
Why buy our Natural Vitamin C?
- 60 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- A whole food source of vitamin C
- Gentle and non acidic (no ascorbic acid)
- Suitable for men and women
- Letterbox friendly bottle
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
Acerola Cherry: Known as a superfruit due to their exceptionally high nutritional values and levels of bioavailable (easily absorbed) vitamin C (30 times the amount of Vit C in oranges). Besides being a excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants, researchers have identified nearly 150 nutritive constituents in acerola cherries, including bioflavonoids, proteins, mineral salts, iron, calcium and phosphorus and more.
Blackcurrant: A superfruit berry extraordinarily rich in vitamin C (more than oranges). They also contain a good amount of calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, phyto nutrients, vitamin E and other antioxidants, including anthocyanins, a type of polyphenol. A great energy food and the seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids. They can also help to prevent joint inflammation, eye strain and urinary infections. A recent scientific study revealed that the natural chemicals and compounds found in blackcurrants may help to balance the impact that exercise can have on the body and also being studied in the treatment of asthma.
Rosehip: A great source of bio-available vitamin C and bioflavonoids (which exert a synergic action to vitamin C, enhancing its absorption rate) plus vitamins A, B1-3 and K and iron, yielding approximately 1,700mg of vitamin C per 100g dried rosehip. Studies show it can be effective in reducing the symptoms of osteoarthritis and sore, achy joints.
Parsley Leaf: Contains vitamins A, C, E, bioflavonoids, iron, folic acid, volatile oils, coumarins, flavonoids, chlorophyll, manganese, calcium and potassium. Beneficial in cleansing the blood, dissolve sticky deposits in veins, help maintain blood vessel elasticity, break down small kidney stones and gallstones and help prevent oedema.
Elderberry: Naturally rich in vitamins A and B, flavonoids and potassium and especially vitamin C. Anthocyanins found in elderberries have more antioxidant capacity than either vitamin E or vitamin C. These potent antioxidants enhance immune function by boosting the production of cytokines, proteins that act as “messengers” in the immune system to help regulate immune response.