Immuno Support Plus is a high strength probiotic supplement with added immune system support. Containing 5 billion organism of saccharomyces boulardii probiotic yeast per capsule, plus added olive leaf extract, vitamin D3 and biotin.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a hardy, acid resistant, temperature tolerant micro organism that is unaffected by antibacterial agents or antibiotics. This yeast works as a probiotic by colonising the intestinal tract and supporting the growth of friendly bacteria for a healthy balance of gut flora giving you optimum digestive health.
The active herbal olive leaf extract works in harmony with the probiotic to provide additional colon health benefits and yeast balance support (including protecting against viruses and fighting Candida albicans and other gastrointestinal conditions). It also promotes immune system health and is a powerful antioxidant at a cellular level, while the added nutrients vitamin D3 and biotin offer additional support for the immune system, inflammation response, mucous membranes and more.
Beneficial in the treatment of diarrhoea, dysbiosis and dysentery, candida albicans (yeast infections) and other general infections, inflammatory responses and intestinal complications. Play a vital role in maintaining a properly functioning immune system.
Immuno Support Plus Benefits
- Supports a clean gastrointestinal tract
- Encourages healthy levels of gut microflora
- Supports a balanced inflammatory response
- Helps eliminate bad gut bacteria
- Immune system support
- Mucous membrane maintenance
- Supports energy-yielding metabolism
- Supports macronutrient metabolism
Why buy our Immuno Support Plus?
- 30 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic to grow friendly gut bacteria
- High strength, 5 billion organisms
- Ideal for use after antibiotics & colonic hydrotherapy treatments
- Suitable for men and women
- Letterbox friendly bottle
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal teeth, it has a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Olive Leaf Extract: An excellent antimicrobial against many species of virus and bacteria, olive leaf is a bitter substance produced by the olive tree. Traditionally peoples have chopped up olive leaves in liquid or salad form to prevent and treat parasitic infections. Olive leaf is also effective against fungi, moulds, worms and bacteria and can be used for yeast infections.
Biotin: Also known as vitamin B7 and necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It also assists in various metabolic reactions involving the transfer of carbon dioxide and helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. A wide range of foods contain biotin, and intestinal bacteria synthesize it, which is then absorbed by the host. Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, healthy hair and skin and the maintenance of mucous membranes.
Vitamin D: A group of fat soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate, and zinc. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol). Vitamin D3 is included in the Immuno Support Plus formula and contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of healthy teeth. It also plays a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
How Saccharomyces Boulardii Works
- By inhibiting certain bacterial toxins and/or their effects.
- By modulating the body’s immune response, helping to improve the resistance to enteropathogenic bacteria.
- By having direct effects on the intestinal mucosa.
In relation to inflammatory bowel diseases specifically, it is thought that Saccharomyces boulardii prevents T lymphocyte white blood cells (which are critical to the development of Crohn’s disease) from migrating from lymph nodes surrounding the bowel. Saccharomyces boulardii yeast was first isolated from lychee and mangosteen fruit in the 1920s by a French scientist called Henri Boulard. He had observed natives of South East Asia chewing the skin of these fruits to help control cholera. It is a unique, non-pathogenic and tropical yeast (fungus), which can support health in a number of ways. Most notably, it supports gastrointestinal tract function, whether used alone or in combination with other probiotics, by helping to increase intestinal populations of good bacteria and decreasing numbers of disease-causing organisms by competing for space and food. Although it is in the same genus as Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s, brewer’s or dietary yeast), Saccharomyces boulardii is not linked to the Candida species (Candida albicans, tropicalas, etc.), Crohn’s disease or any other disease. Unlike most other probiotics, which are bacteria based, Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast, yet it is still classified as a probiotic supplement because its beneficial organisms are able to survive stomach acid and colonise the intestinal tract. There, they support the growth of friendly bacteria and a healthy balance of gut microflora, digestive health and a strong immune system.