Our Acai Berry supplements are a scientifically derived formulation of premium quality freeze dried acai berry powder, vitamins, minerals and synergystic herbs.
This superfood supplement is naturally rich in antioxidants (including anthocyanins), which offer your body cells effective protection against damage from harmful free radicals as well as supporting your natural defense systems.
Acai berry health benefits include;
- Antioxidants: Acai has one of the highest antioxidant ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity) values of any fruit and helps to defend your body against damage from harmful free radicals (caused by the toxins and chemicals our bodies are exposed to on a daily basis). Harmful free radical are a common cause of premature ageing and disease.
- Energy Levels: A high vitamin B content to help to sustain optimal energy levels and improve your overall body functioning.
- Heart Health: The anthocyanins in acai berry promote normal blood flow and reduce oxidation to cholesterol, which causes fatty plaques to stick to your artery walls.
- Immune System: Naturally rich in iron and vitamins A and C, which defend the body against oxidative stress and help your immune system to function efficiently.
Why buy our Acai Berry Supplements?
- 100 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Concentrated antioxidant and immunity formula
- Suitable for men and women,
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Acai Berry: A member of the superfruit class meaning that they are extremely rich in a wide range of essential nutrients. They also contain high levels of minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Acai berries are also naturally antibacterial, anti inflammatory and anti mutagenic.
Moringa Oleifera: Contain high levels of B vitamins, vitamin C, provitamin A as beta-carotene, vitamin K, dietary fibre, potassium, magnesium, manganese and protein, as well as a variety of other nutrients. Naturally anti inflammatory, anti oxidant and can help speed up cell repair and would healing and help manage blood glucose levels.
Beetroot: Beetroot is the taproot portion of the beet plant. It is one of several of the cultivated varieties of Beta vulgaris grown for their edible taproots and their leaves (called beet greens). It is a source of dietary fibre, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron and vitamin C. The deep red colour of beetroot results from the presence of a type of betalain pigment (betacyanins). Beetroot is also a source of betaine and inorganic nitrates. The deep red colour of beetroot results from the presence of betalain pigments (betanin, an amino acid). Also a natural source of nitrate, which is vitally important in human physiology and it modulates many of the processes that are essential to exercise performance.
Pomegranate: High in vitamins A, C, E and iron and with a multitude of health benefits. An important traditional remedy in many ancient and modern medicine systems such as Ayurvedic and other Eastern medicines. Pomegranate rind contains ellagitannins that are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti parasitic, anti inflammatory and astringent. In recent years, a number of studies describe the therapeutic uses of pomegranate in areas of rheumatology and cardiology e.g. the anti inflammatory properties of pomegranate polyphenols have been shown to offer protection against atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. Many cosmetic preparations also include pomegranate polyphenols because they have been proven to protect the skin from sun damage and to promote the production of collagen.
Resveratrol: Found in the skin of red grapes and in other fruits and famed for its potential cardioprotective properties. A natural antioxidant, it can also help cardio heart health, is anti inflammatory, and help lower blood sugar levels.
Grape Seed Extract: Contains a wide array of beneficial constituents, such as protein, lipids, carbohydrates, polyphenols and high levels of proanthocyanidins (similar to flavonoids). It also supports heart health by protecting collagen, which is essential for healthy arteries. Grape seed extract is ideal in protecting your body against oxidative and free radical damage. Polyphenols have the ability to help the body fight viruses, allergens, and carcinogens making grape seed an excellent anti inflammatory, anti allergic and anti microbial. One particular type of phenol, procyanidin, can support good vision, joint flexibility, the health of body tissues and also strengthen capillaries and veins to help improve your circulation. Procyanidin is also thought to protect the body from premature ageing (by increasing vitamin C levels in the cells and scavenging for toxins so the organs can get rid of them) and to delay the oxidation of low density lipoproteins (the fats that are responsible for “bad cholesterol”).