Organic Turmeric Superblend supplements can be hugely beneficial when it comes to pain reduction, regulating blood sugar, and improving cholesterol levels. The curcumin found in turmeric plays an important role in overall health and wellbeing thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Each capsule combines organic turmeric root powder and high potency turmeric root extract, ginger root, cayenne pepper, piperine (black pepper), zinc and vitamin B6. The piperine has been included to increase the absorption and effect of the other herbal actives.
Ideal as an immune system booster, as well as for use during any exercise programme, by older adults and anyone looking to support hormone, bone and joint health plus all round wellbeing. Also supports liver, digestive and circulatory system health.
Why buy our Organic Turmeric Superblend?
- 90 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Organic turmeric with ginger, black pepper, cayenne, B6 & zinc
- Suitable for men and women,
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Turmeric Superblend is beneficial for;
- Bones, joints and circulation
- Immunity and digestive health
- Antioxidant levels
- Inflammation, joint pain and arthritis
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Nails, skin and hair
- Cognitive function
- Hormonal balance and the liver
- Macronutrient metabolism
Turmeric Root: A natural powerful anti inflammatory. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to injury or infection, often causing redness, swelling, pain or heat. It may also cause loss of function of the involved tissues. Acute inflammation is typically a protective response to infection or injury and is designed to heal the body and restore normal tissue function. Joint inflammation, including stiffness and swelling are common symptoms of arthritis. If inflammation persists for a prolonged period of time, it becomes chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation can be the result of an infection, autoimmune reaction or allergy.
Studies show that curcumin, a compound in turmeric, can reduce inflammation in the body. It also reduces the effects of oxidation, causes better cell signaling, stabilises blood sugar and fat levels and improves the levels of omega 3 fatty acids (DHA) in the brain. The anti inflammatory and antioxidant effects of curcumin have been associated with improved regulation of blood pressure and decreased risk of several types of cardiovascular disease. Turmeric also detoxifies the body, improvs cognitive function, blood sugar balance and kidney function as well as lessening the degree of severity associated with certain forms of arthritis and some digestive disorders.
Turmeric includes three curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin and demethoxycurcumin. It also contains the oils tumerone, atlantone and zingiberone. Each of these compounds offer their own unique health benefit can benefit a wide variety of health conditions including: arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), joint pain, stomach pain, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diarrhoea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems, Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gallbladder disorders, high cholesterol, fatigue and a skin condition called lichen planus. It is also beneficial for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, itchy skin and recovery after surgery. Other uses include depression, water retention, worms, urinary bladder inflammation and kidney problems.