Rejuvenate Collagen Plus is a 100% natural marine collagen ideal for providing structural integrity to your skin, hair, nails, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, teeth, gums and blood vessels.
Our Rejuvenate Collagen is much more than just collagen. Our specialist collagen blend contains a scientifically tailored combination of marine collagen plus essential vitamins, minerals, synergistic herbs and complex nutrients that are designed to work within your body on a cellular level to protect each and every cell against free radicals, oxidative stress and premature aging.
These interactive ingredients help to keep your skin elastic, radiant, supple and youthful. Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, keeping your skin, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments and support tissues in top condition. Our marine collagen blend supports your body’s collagen needs.
Why buy our Rejuvenate Collagen Plus?
- 60 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- 400mg pure marine collagen per capsule
- Specialist beauty blend for radiant youthful skin
- Suitable for men and women
- Letterbox friendly bottle
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal hair pigmentation, normal skin pigmentation, protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal function of the immune system, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal iron transport in the body.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Marine Collagen: Collagen is the primary ingredient in this supplement and is obtained from natural marine sources. Marine collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently into the body and has superior bioavailability over bovine or porcine collagens and is considered the best collagen source for health purposes. A Type 1 collagen with a complex structural protein that helps maintain the strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, joints, bones, muscles, tendons, blood vessels, gums, eyes, nails and hair. Fish collagen peptides have very specific amino acid compositions with a high concentration of glycine, hydroxyproline and proline, which when ingested stimulate cells in the skin, joints and bones leading to collagen synthesis through cell activation and growth. This collagen slows the effects of ageing with the added benefit of being extremely high in natural antioxidants to repair and renew your skin cells. Marine collagen is also very effective in speeding up healing, especially the healing of skin wounds without scarring.
Pomegranate: High in vitamins A, C, E and iron and with a multitude of health benefits. An important traditional remedy in many ancient and modern medicine systems such as Ayurvedic and other Eastern medicines. Pomegranate rind contains ellagitannins that are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti parasitic, anti inflammatory and astringent. In recent years, a number of studies describe the therapeutic uses of pomegranate in areas of rheumatology and cardiology e.g. the anti inflammatory properties of pomegranate polyphenols have been shown to offer protection against atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. Many cosmetic preparations also include pomegranate polyphenols because they have been proven to protect the skin from sun damage and to promote the production of collagen.
Vitamin C: Contributes to the normal function of the immune system, collagen formation for the healthy function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of vitamin E and also increases iron absorption.
Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally occurring sugar in connective tissue throughout our bodies, with 50 percent of it being found in our skin and one of the major components of our extracellular matrix (the framework in which our skin cells sit). It plays an important role in our body’s ability to retain moisture for hydration. Skin cells naturally produce hyaluronic acid, giving skin the ability to retain natural moisture and remain hydrated. However, factors (aging, diet and environmental aggressors) cause hyaluronic levels drop leading to skin sensitivity, dullness, fine lines and uneven tone and texture.
Vitamin B3 (niacin): An important vitamin for a number of vital body functions including psychological function, mental processes, energy metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of mucous membranes, healthy hydrated skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Grapefruit Seed: Containing high levels of potent phyto chemicals as well as having broad spectrum antibacterial and antiparasitic properties. Supports the digestive system and immune system against infections and is used to treat dysbiosis and help maintain balanced bowel flora. Promotes skin health and healing and a popular ingredient in body washes, lotions, skin creams, and a healing additive to foot soaks.
Rosemary Leaf: A potent antioxidant, rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage caused by the sun and free radicals. It has powerful anti inflammatory, anti microbial and skin toning properties.
Pine Bark: One of nature’s super antioxidants and rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidin compounds (OPCs), the same active ingredient that can be found in grapeseeds, the skin of peanuts and witch hazel bark. While the OPCs in pine bark are mostly known for their antioxidant producing benefits, they also have antibacterial, antiviral, anti ageing, anti inflammatory and anti allergic properties.
Silica: One of the most common elements on earth and vital to the body in creating and maintaining collagen. Many common age related problems are a direct result of the body’s inability to maintain adequate collagen, e.g. joint deterioration, brittle bones, hardening of the arteries, dry skin, weakened teeth and gums etc. When we are young, silica levels in the body are high and our bones and joints are flexible, skin is supple and glowing. As we age, silica levels decline and, without adequate tissue levels of silica, we manifest the signs of ageing.
Zinc: Contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, macronutrient metabolism, metabolism of fatty acids, metabolism of vitamin A, protein synthesis, bone health, hair, nails and skin, optimal testosterone levels, vision, strong immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it also has a role in the process of cell division.
Copper: A trace chemical element and key component in collagen production. Young skin, with optimal copper levels, has with plenty of collagen and is firm, elastic, and youthful. As our bodies age, copper levels decline and collagen formation slows down. Copper is present in trace amounts in our body and encourage blood vessel growth, skin regeneration, stimulate collagen and boost the activity of antioxidants to help protect our cells from damage and age related degeneration.
Astaxanthin: In terms of its antioxidant abilities, astaxanthin is around 40 times more powerful than beta-carotene, 6000 times more effective at mopping up free radicals than vitamin C and 550 times more ‘active’ than vitamin E and green tea. It powerfully protects our skin throughout the dermal layers, from free radical damage helping protect it from age related damage and degradation. Astaxanthin also protects the skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays, improves skin elasticity, helps it to stay plump and wrinkle free and also stimulates collagen production.
Vitamin E: Both a nutrient and antioxidant and a highly beneficial ingredient for the skin, especially when combined with other antioxidants. Several scientific studies show us that it has very specific benefits to the skin, including;
• Protects the skin from environmental pollution
• Has a powerful protecting action against UV radiation
• Anti inflammatory actions (inflammatory conditions in the skin are a leading cause of skin ageing)
• Excellent wound healing properties
• Enhances and the penetration of other beneficial compounds into the skin and is itself well absorbed by human skin.
Biotin: Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, healthy functioning of the nervous system, macronutrient metabolism, psychological function, healthy hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Selenium: A naturally occurring mineral found in the soil, water and in some foods and plays an important part in skin health. As well as being an efficient antioxidant, this essential mineral is a component of more than two dozen proteins that influence everything from skin health to reproduction, the making of DNA, thyroid function and immune response. Selenium neutralises free radicals and other skin damaging compounds before they can cause lines and wrinkles. It is similar to vitamin E and works well with vitamin E to safeguard cell membranes, the protective coating around cells. Tnhis makes selenium a key player when it comes to slowing the signs of ageing and protecting against UV induced cell damage, skin inflammation and pigmentation.