Our Relaxation & Sleep supplements are more than your average sleep aid. They are a scientifically designed supplement blend to help you naturally wind down and relax in the evenings, have good quality sleep and wake feeling refreshed and energised.
Relaxation & Sleep night time formula contains a blend of naturally derived herbal, amino acid, vitamin and mineral ingredients to relax you in body, mind and spirit without any after effects.
Why buy our Night Time Natural?
- 60 easy to swallow capsules
- Scientifically designed night time blend for restful sleep and energised mornings
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Suitable for men and women,
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division.
Lavender: The main ingredients of lavender are linalyl acetate (51%) and linalool (35%), which are chemicals that are both rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. These compounds inhibit several neurotransmitters and have sedative sleep enhancing and pain relieving effects.
L-Taurine: A naturally occurring amino acid that, like melatonin, increases in response to prolonged periods of being awake. Biochemically, taurine activates GABA(A) receptors in a brain region known to regulate sleep, and it is involved in the creation of the “sleep hormone” melatonin in the pineal gland.
L-Theanine: An amino acid that is found in tea leaves and helps promote relaxation and facilitate sleep by contributing to a number of changes in the brain.
Passion Flower: Studies suggest passion flower helps to relieve insomnia and anxiety. It appears to boost the level of GABA in the brain.
German Chamomile: Traditionally used to treat insomnia and to induce sedation and widely regarded as a mild tranquilliser and sleep-inducer.
Lemon Balm: Used to improve mood and cognitive function and ease insomnia and other sleep disorders, as well as relieve restlessness.
Niacin (as nicotinamide): Also known as vitamin B3, Niacin is one of the water soluble B vitamins. It contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of mucous membranes, maintenance of healthy skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Pantothenic Acid: Also known as vitamin B5, an essential nutrient for fatty acid synthesis and a multitude of other anabolic and catabolic processes. It contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, mental performance, synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B6: Performs a wide variety of functions in the body and is extremely versatile, with involvement in more than 100 enzyme reactions, mostly concerned with protein metabolism. Contributes to the normal function of the immune system, regulation of hormonal activity, cysteine synthesis, energy yielding metabolism, homocysteine metabolism, protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Biotin: Essential in the metabolism of fatty acids, glucose and amino acids and plays key roles in histone modifications, gene regulation and cell signaling. Biotin contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, optimal functioning of the nervous system, macronutrient metabolism, psychological function, healthy hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Magnesium: A cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control and blood pressure regulation. Essential for energy production, oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis. Contributes to the structural development of bone and is required for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione. Plays a role in the active transport of calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes, a process that is important to nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm. Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy yielding metabolism, optimal functioning of the nervous system, muscle function, protein synthesis, psychological function, the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and plays a role in the process of cell division.
Montmorency Tart Cherry: Contain high levels of phytochemicals including melatonin, a molecule critical in regulating the sleep wake cycle in humans.
Ashwagandha: Traditionally prescribed as a nerve tonic and adaptogen, ashwagandha helps the body adapt to various emotional and physical stressors. A highly effective remedy to help reduce stress and anxiety, by lowering cortisol levels and mimicking the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). This compound lowers brain activity, which may help you to relax and sleep better. Ashwagandha has classically been used in India for nearly 5,000 years for conditions such as failure to thrive in children, weakness and debility in old age, rheumatism, constipation, insomnia, nervous conditions, stress, goiter, joint inflammation, parasites, hormone balance and more.