Pure Green Coffee Bean is naturally high in chlorogenic acid, which offers a multitude of health benefits including assisting weight loss, balance blood sugar levels, can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol, increases energy levels and has anti aging properties.
Our unique green coffee bean formula boasts 800mg of green coffee bean derived from raw unroasted beans containing chlorogenic acid, kelp, cinnamon, cayenne, iodine and chromium picolinate.
Together, these active ingredients help to slow the release of glucose into the body after a meal, keep blood sugar levels stable (chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels), support appetite control, reduce food cravings, increase fat burning and metabolism to promote weight loss.
Why buy our Pure Green Coffee Bean?
- 60 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- High strength natural weight loss formula
- Iodine for normal thyroid function
- Chromium for balanced blood sugar levels and micronutrient metabolism
- Suitable for men and women
- Letterbox friendly bottle
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function, normal energy yielding metabolism, a balanced nervous system, maintenance of healthy skin, normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
Green Coffee Bean: Naturally high in chlorogenic acid helps to slow the release of glucose released into your body after a meal and can assist in natural weight loss. The caffeine also helps to release fatty acids from fat stored in your body, while the chlorogenic acid and its active compounds help your liver to process these fatty acids more efficiently. Scientific research has demonstrated that natural, high quality green coffee bean extract:
- Boosts metabolism: helps to boost metabolism and burn fat at a faster rate by altering the way in which glucose is absorbed by the body. Chlorogenic acid helps regulate metabolism, while the caffeic acids act as a stimulant to boost energy (unlike roasted coffee, there is considerably less caffeine so you benefit from higher energy levels without the caffeine side effects).
- Has antioxidant properties: Green coffee bean extract has been found to have a stronger antioxidant effect than other established antioxidants such as green tea and grape seed extract. The chlorogenic acid helps to neutralise free radicals and the problem of hydroxyl radicals, both of which can lead to cellular degeneration if left unchecked. Compared to green tea and grape seed extract, green coffee bean extract is twice as effective in absorbing oxygen free radicals.
- Balances blood sugar levels: The blood sugar lowering effects of green coffee bean extract are due to chlorogenic acids, which help control blood sugar levels and prevents excess fat from being stored in the body.
- Reduces sugar cravings: By balancing your sugar levels, green coffee bean effectively reduces sugar cravings.
Cinnamon: Supporting weight management in a number of ways, cinnamon has the unique ability to imitate the activity of insulin in the body and help regulate blood sugar levels so that excess fat does not build up in the body while reducing hunger surges and cravings. Cinnamon also positively affects the body’s ability to use its carbohydrate storage, so that carbohydrates are not converted into excess fat. The consumption of cinnamon itself, also causes a metabolic reaction, similar to when you eat hot peppers, the presence of cinnamon in the body speeds up the metabolism because it takes a little extra energy to metabolise. This boost in metabolism encourages the body to burn more calories and help with weight loss.
Kelp (bladderwrack) & Iodine: Kelp is a natural superfood packed with numerous trace minerals, amino acids, vitamins and minerals and provides a broad spectrum of nutrients for optimal body performance. Kelp is one of the best natural sources of iodine providing adequate body levels to stimulate a sluggish thyroid and encourage healthy metabolism. Efficient metabolism is key for maintaining ideal body weight and iodine is the catalyst that canelevate the metabolic processes. The thyroid gland absorbs iodine and releases the hormones that control metabolic function. Kelp also contains alginate, which can help to keep you feeling full and satisfied (ideal for slimmers), who often experience hunger, cravings and appetite control issues in the early stages of weight loss. Kelp is also rich in fucoidans to support healthy immune system and cell function.
Cayenne: Naturally curbing appetite, cayenne also stimulates circulation, speeds up metabolism and helps the body to burn extra calories (cayenne can increase the metabolic rate by up to 25%). When you eat a spicy food such as cayenne, it causes your body’s temperature to rise. Your body then goes into a “cool down” mode, which results in the burning of calories. Capsaicin is the main active ingredient in cayenne pepper and research shows that it is a thermogenic agent (speeds up metabolism and decreases appetite). Increasing metabolism helps to burn fat faster, which in turn enhances energy production allowing you to be more active for longer.
Chromium Picolinate: Chromium is a trace mineral that enhances the action of insulin in the body, insulin plays an important role in metabolising sugar and maintaining normal blood glucose levels. Your body needs chromium for healthy protein and fat metabolism. Chromium picolinate, the most absorbable form of chromium, is an effective slimming supplements around and has long been used as a natural remedy for elevated blood cholesterol and triglycerides. Chromium picolinate can be beneficial in helping your body trim fat and build muscle, help reduce food intake, suppress appetite and minimise food cravings.