Apple Cider Vinegar formula is a herbal weight management and digestive health combination.
This food supplement has been formulated with a specialist blend of synergistic herbs and nutrients. Each capsule combines 400mg of apple cider vinegar powder with cayenne, ginger root, turmeric, green tea leaf, organic black pepper and chromium.
Chromium is scientifically proven to contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Apple cider vinegar is beneficial for;
- Assisting weight loss
- Promoting a feeling of satiety
- Macronutrient metabolism
- Maintaining proper blood sugar levels
- Appetite regulation
- Assisting proper digestion
- Stimulating sluggish bowels
- Healing gut inflammation
- Protects against oxidative stress.
Why buy our Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules?
- 120 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Combination weight loss and digestion formula
- Contains 400mg apple cider vinegar powder per capsule
- Suitable for men and women,
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
How does apple cider vinegar help you lose weight?
- Can help improve digestion: unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains strands of protein, enzymes and healthy bacteria. These probiotic properties mean it can support a healthy gut. When we eat or drink anything containing probiotic bacteria, such as apple cider vinegar, the friendly bacteria it contains encourages the growth of more healthy bacteria in the gut. This supports a colony of beneficial gut bacteria (known as a microbiome). These beneficial bacteria help us digest and extract nutrients from the food we eat. If there is an imbalance in our microbiome and our levels of good bacteria are low, our bodies can’t absorb nutrients from food as effectively, which can prevent weight loss and even promote weight gain.
- In simplistic terms, more probiotic bacteria = better digestion = weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar might be especially helpful to boost digestion in older people, those with an autoimmune disease or those with anaemia. These individuals often experience lower levels of stomach acid, making digestion sluggish. The acids in apple cider vinegar can help raise stomach acid levels and give your digestion a boost.
- It can act as a natural laxative: Constipation can leave you feeling bloated and heavy, while eliminating waste obviously leaves you feeling lighter. Adding apple cider vinegar to your daily (and particularly morning) routine, can help get sluggish bowels moving and promote regularity, helping to cleanse your digestive system ready for a new day. This is because apple cider vinegar is a source of pectin, a type of soluble fibre which is found in apples. Pectin acts as a natural laxative and helps to stimulate bowel movements.
- It can help stabilise blood sugar: Eating foods high in sugar or refined carbohydrates can cause a sudden rise, or ‘spike’, in blood sugar soon after eating, which causes your body to produce high levels of insulin to allow the glucose to enter your body’s cells to be used as energy. If you experience frequent blood sugar spikes, it means your body is producing too much insulin, and your body can stop recognising it. Over time, this is a risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes. Also, the subsequent blood sugar drop after a spike leads to increased feelings of hunger, cravings and potentially overeating. This, in turn, leads to weight gain over time. It has been scientifically shown that vinegar, including apple cider vinegar, can help to prevent a rapid rise in blood sugar, which can help to keep your weight stable. This is due to the acetic acid contained in vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can also improve insulin sensitivity, making it easier for the body’s cells to recognise insulin, reducing blood sugar spikes and troughs and minimising the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It can keep you fuller for longer: Taking vinegar with a meal can help to keep you satisfied and less likely to reach for a snack not long after eating. Studies have shown that vinegar supplementation increases satiety after eating a high carbohydrate meal. Apple cider vinegar also helps to slow stomach emptying, which is why you feel more satisfied for a longer period of time after eating. Feeling increased fullness after a meal reduces the likelihood of snacking and eating fewer calories overall, thereby promoting weight loss.
- Can suppress appetite: researchers based at Imperial College London have found that acetate, a key component in acetic acid, plays a central role in appetite regulation.
Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne is a red pepper that can help to curb your appetite, speed up your metabolism and help burn calories. The main active ingredient is capsaicin, a thermogenic chemical. May also help to boost the stomach’s defense against infections, increase digestive fluid production and help deliver enzymes to the stomach, which will aid digestion.
Ginger Root: Contains active compounds which stimulate several biological activities in the body. Research indicates that obesity can bring on oxidative stress (free radical damage) and inflammation. Ginger’s antioxidant properties help control these free radicals and its anti inflammatory properties can counter inflammation. Ginger also has appetite suppressing properties and has a long tradition of alleviating discomfort and pain in the stomach. An excellent carminative (elimination of excessive gas in digestive system) and soothes the intestinal tract, beneficial in treating colic and dyspepsia.
Turmeric Root: The active compound, curcumin, has strong antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties and may help inflammation related obesity (inflammatory markers are typically elevated in people with excess weight or obesity). Widely used in ayurvedic medicine as a digestive healing agent, turmeric can help with gut inflammation, gut permeability, leaky gut syndrome and irritable bowel syndrome.
Green Tea Leaf : The processes that allow the body to convert food and drink into usable energy are collectively known as the metabolism. Green tea can aid weight loss by making metabolism more efficient. Green tea also contains active antioxidants, help speed up metabolism, help break down excess fat and increase the amount of energy the body uses. An effective digestion aid and also soothes the stomach. A rich source of polyphenols, catechins and antioxidants beneficial in reducing the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders.
Organic Black Pepper: Piperine is the alkaloid responsible for the pungency of black pepper and long pepper. Piperine extract assists in losing weight as it increases thermogenic activity in the body. Thermogenesis is the way of developing cellular energy and this results in an increase in the metabolic rate of the body. And, as mentioned above, the black pepper has been included to potentiate the absorption and effect of the other herbal actives – a well-known herbalists’ combination. Black pepper also promotes proper stomach function. Specifically, consuming black pepper stimulates the release of enzymes in your pancreas and intestines that help digest fat and carbohydrates. Animal studies show that black pepper may also prevent diarrhoea by inhibiting muscle spasms in the digestive tract and slowing the digestion of foods. Chromium picolinate Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.