Glucomannan Diet Formula is a very effective water soluble weight loss supplement specially designed to help you on your weight management journey.
As a powerful thermogenic fat metaboliser and herbal weight management supplement, Glucomannan benefits your body’s natural fat burning processes, leaving you with a feeling of fullness, increased energy levels and balanced thyroid function while supporting the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and fatty acids in your diet. It also assists in maintaining stable blood sugar levels and other vital aspects of effective weight loss.
Glucomannan food supplement has been formulated with a specific combination of naturally synergistic herbs and nutrients, in accordance with the latest in weight loss research and containing scientifically proven ingredients.
Why buy our Glucomannan Diet Formula capsules?
- 90 easy to swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Best used in conjunction with exercise or a weight management programme,
- Suitable for men and women,
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.