Produced from the pressed seeds of grapes, grapeseed oil is a much welcome by product of winemaking. Refined to produce a very light and moisturising oil, grape seed oil is prized by the skincare industry. This oil is the most popular alternative to sweet almond oil for massage and facial oil blends.
Naturally rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, grapeseed contains more linoleic acid than most other carrier oils. This means that grapeseed oil is highly nourishing and light and full of ingredients your skin will adore. This oil absorbs very rapidly into your skin’s pores, making it one of the most popular hydrating oils for skin as well as being popular in aromatherapy massage and mature skin facials.
Grape seed oil is especially beneficial for damaged and stressed tissues due to its regenerative and restructuring qualities, powerfully rehydrating you skin and helping repair cell damage.
- 100% pressed grape seed oil
- Free from chemicals, additives & alcohol
- Rich in essential skin nutrients
- Light and nourishing oil that won’t clog your pores
- No animal derived additives
- Not tested on animals nor ingredients tested on animals.
*Please note that this oil is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.