A popular oil with perfumers, Mandarin Essential Oil has a sweetly exotic citrus aroma reminiscent of lazy tropical days and warm summer evenings. A wonderful essential oil for brightening your skin, combating oily skin or adding a fresh scent to your home.
Aroma: bright and citrus.
Blends With: Jasmine, Sandalwood, Bergamot, Lemon, Orange, Neroli, Lavender, Lemongrass, Ylang Ylang.
- Eases mental fatigue and lifts the spirits
- Promotes creative thinking
- Highly relaxing & calms the nervous system
- Opens pores & removes dead skin cells
- Neutralises free radicals when used on the skin
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is citrus.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.