Acerola Cherry naturally rich in vitamin C and antioxidants so it’s double the benefit for your immune system, is antimicrobial and great for warding off colds and flu.
Parsley high in vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and calcium, parsley is a powerful antioxidant, contains flavonoids and carotenoids, making it an impressive little herb for boosting your immune system.
Blackcurrants are full of anthocyanins and antioxidants as well as vitamin C and give your immune system a huge boost. With one of the highest levels of antioxidants for fruit, blackcurrants can offer some amazing health benefits.
Rosehip is packed with the antioxidant lycopene and also have double the vitamin C content of orange, making rosehips one of the heroes of the immune system.
- 60 easy swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice
- Delivered within the UK
- Letterbox friendly bottle.
Blackcurrant Extract 108mg whole berry equivalent
– from 4:1 extract 27mg
Elderberry Extract 7mg
– providing polyphenols 2mg
Rosehip Extract 100mg whole fruit equivalent
– from 20:1 extract 5mg* = Nutrient Reference Value
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.