Rich in nutrients, Bee Pollen Immune Support capsules offers effective immune boosting health support especially useful during the coughs, colds and flu seasons.
Royal Jelly is the natural superfood of the queen bee and wonderfully supports the immune system, enhances all aspects of daily performance and helps build collagen.
Bee Pollen is one of nature’s ‘complete foods’, containing everything necessary to sustain life. It is super high in antioxidants, which are a vital component of a properly functioning immune system. Bee pollen can help block the production of histamine, the main compound responsible for allergic reactions.
Bee Propolis is one of nature’s miracles, that honeybees collect from the leaves, buds, and stems of plants, using it to protect their beehive from microbes. Bee Propolis acts as a natural protective barrier against pathogens and it imparts it’s miracle benefits on those who consume it.
- 60 easy swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice
- Delivered within the UK
- Letterbox friendly bottle.
Vitamin D3 25µg 1000iu (500% NRV*)
Vitamin E 12mg a-TE (100% NRV*)
Vitamin C 225mg (281% NRV*)
Thiamin 2mg (182% NRV*)
Riboflavin 2mg (143% NRV*)
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 16mg NE (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B6 1.5mg (107% NRV*)
Folic Acid 200µg (100% NRV*)
Vitamin B12 2.5µg (100% NRV*)
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 6mg (100% NRV*)
Iron 14mg (100% NRV*)
Zinc 20mg (200% NRV*)
Copper 1mg (100% NRV*)
Selenium 100µg (182% NRV*)
Acerola Cherry Extract 105mg
Bee Propolis 1000mg whole propolis equivalent
– from 200mg extract
Manuka Honey 150mg
Royal Jelly 500mg whole jelly equivalent
– from 100mg extract Ginger Root 100mg
Citrus Bioflavanoids 60mg
Elderberry 1000mg whole elderberry equivalent
from 100mg extract Trans-Resveratrol 50mg Bee Pollen 150mg whole pollen equivalent – from 30mg extract
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Contains Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Folic Acid, Vitamins C, B12, B6 & D, which ALL contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- In addition, Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise when taken at a dose of 200mg (in addition to the recommended daily dose), making this product a great addition to any exercise programme.
- Copper, Selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Zinc are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Folate, Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamins B12, B6 and Vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Copper, Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamin, Vitamins B12, B6 and Vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.