Petitgrain Essential Oil is a wonderfully balancing and uplifting oil and literally bursts with positivity. Powerfully anti bacterial and anti inflammatory, petitgrain oil is the perfect essential oil to calm and soothe problem skin especially rosacea, angry acne skin or even sunburn.
Petitgrain essential oil eases nervous complaints, soothes angry feelings and calms feelings of fear and anxiety.
Benefits of Petitgrain Essential Oil
- Balancing and uplifting
- Anti bacterial and anti inflammatory
- Soothes rosacea, angry/inflamed acne, sunburn
- Antifungal and anti inflammatory
- Calms anger and panic
- Clears negative emotions for a brighter outlook
- Stimulates the intellect and promotes conversation
Aroma: earthy and woody.
Blends With: Lemon, Geranium, Neroli, Orange, Benzoin, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Cypress.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is woody.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.
*NOTE: Use extreme caution to not get in the eyes. Perform a skin patch test and use extra caution with children. Do not use on children under 10.