Palmarosa Essential Oil (aka Indian Geranium Oil) has a refreshing and delicate aroma with soft undertones of rose and citrus. Palmarosa is cooling and soothing, ideal for calming red, angry or inflamed skin. Its natural anti microbial properties make it an effective skin balancing oil treatment.
Although this essential oil has floral and citrus undertones, its overall energy is refreshing and cooling and is beneficial in calming headaches and migraines.
Benefits of Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Cooling and refreshing for headaches and migraines
- Antimicrobial and skin balancing
- Soothes angry or inflamed skin
- Antifungal and anti inflammatory
- Calms erythema
- Encourages emotional stability
- Brings a feeling of deep peace
Aroma: sweet, light, slightly floral.
Blends With: Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Lavender, Neroli, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle note
- Aroma group is floral.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.
*NOTE: Use extreme caution to not get in the eyes. Perform a skin patch test and use extra caution with children. Do not use on children under 10.