Omega oils 3 6 9 is a pure source of essential fatty acids to help support good circulation, joint health, immune function, heart health, healthy skin and healthy hair. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered to be one of the most important essential fatty acids yet your body does not produce them. Instead we need to get them from our diet. Inability to get the recommended amount of essential fatty acids can lead to serious health implications. Our Omega Oils capsules are scientifically designed to deliver your daily recommended amount of essential fatty acids for optimum health.
Omega 3-6-9 Oils provides a carefully blended combination of these healthy fats (high in EPA and DHA) at the ideal levels of each fatty acid to ensure you have an adequate intake of the essential polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids you body needs.
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are essential and must be sourced from the diet. Omega 9 fatty acid is technically not considered essential as it can be made in the body, but it is a vital part of your diet and delivers a wide range range of health benefits.
This omega oil supplement is derived from sunflower seed oil, flaxseed oil and pure fish oil, with added vitamin E. A high-strength formula (1000mg) and in an easy-to-swallow gel capsule form.
Why buy our Omega Oils capsules?
- 60 easy to swallow gelatin capsules
- 100mg pure oil per capsule
- Naturally cold pressed flaxseed and fish oil
- Suitable for men and women,
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
These Omega Oil capsules are a source of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Oleic Acid (OA) and vitamin E.
EPA & DHA are essential for
- Normal functioning of the heart (recommended daily intake of 250mg)
- Maintenance of normal blood pressure (recommended daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)*
- Maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (recommended daily intake of 2g of DHA in combination with EPA)*
- Normal brain function (recommended daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- Normal vision (recommended daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants (recommended intake of at least 200mg)
- The maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (recommended daily intake of 2g).
Linoleic Acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels (recommended daily intake of 10g).
Oleic Acid is a unsaturated fat, replacing saturated fats in the diet with unsaturated fats helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
Vitamin E helps protect your cells from oxidative stress (occurs when there are too many unstable molecules/free radicals in the body and not enough antioxidants to get rid of them, leading to cell and tissue damage, premature aging and possibly cancers).
Flaxseed Oil is one of the best sources of Omega 3 fatty acids.as well as being naturally rich in lignans (a type of fibre that is changed by friendly bacteria in the gut into compounds that can help to fight against disease and support your immune function).
*Users should not exceed a supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined.