Maca Root Essence Plus is a highly nutritious blend of powdered maca root, synergistic herbs and minerals, designed to support your sexual health, fertility, libido, reproduction, energy synthesis and may also enhance fertility.
Maca Root is a long established herb that can;
- Enhance fertility in men (including increasing sperm production and improving sperm quality)
- Support healthy levels of fertility hormones in women
- Boost sex drive for both men and women
- Generally improve energy and stamina.
Why buy our Maca Essence Plus?
- 90 easy to swallow capsules
- Sexual health & fertility formula for men & women
- Can improve sporting performance
- Beneficial in alleviating menopause symptoms
- Suitable for men and women
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Letterbox friendly bottle,
- Manufactured in the UK.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
Maca Root: Referred to as Peruvian ginseng, maca has a long history of culinary and medicinal use in Peru as a food supplement and a traditional medicine for everything from fertility problems to fragile bones and poor memory. Maca root powder is a highly nutritious superfood, packing high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells and to help keep your metabolism at peak performance. Containing high levels of potassium to aid digestion and muscle function and rich in fibre, calcium, amino acids, vitamins (including vitamin C), and minerals. It also contains various plant compounds, including glucosinolates and polyphenols, necessary for normal health functions. Maca is an adaptogenic plant, which means it gives your body the ability to adapt to or resist what’s going on in and around it including stress, anxiety, depression and challenging life situations. Maca is traditionally used to;
• enhance fertility (including increasing sperm production and improving sperm quality)
• boost sex drive (in men and women)
• improve energy and stamina.
During menopause, oestrogen levels naturally decline causing many unpleasant symptoms. Maca can help alleviate;
- Hot flashes
- Interrupted or poor sleep
- Vaginal Dryness
- Mood swings
- Anxiety and
Maca can also help improve sporting performance and increase natural energy levels and is therefore a popular supplement amongst fitness enthusiasts, sports people, bodybuilders and athletes. It can help you gain muscle, increase strength, boost energy and improve exercise performance.
Ginkgo Biloba: Used in traditional Chinese medicine for about 1,000 years and known for its benefits in relation to dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and fatigue. Is also used for anxiety, depression, to increase blood flow, regulate blood pressure, in erectile dysfunction, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and many other health conditions. Ginkgo’s potential health benefits are thought to derive from its high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and studies show that ginkgo may improve erectile dysfunction caused by antidepressant medications. Researchers believe ginkgo increases the availability of nitric oxide gas which plays a role in increasing blood flow to the penis and may also help relieve PMS symptoms.
Panax Ginseng: A naturally rich source of phyto oestrogen and eleutherosides, which support the recuperative power of the body for repair and healing. An excellent herb to support overall health and wellbeing, strengthen the immune system and help fight off stress and disease.Also linked to increased alertness, improvement of erectile dysfunction and treatment of impotence.
Ginger Root: Possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, a direct anti inflammatory, combats oxidative stress, improves digestion and also has aphrodisiac effects. Highly beneficial to improve blood flow and overall circulation, improve erectile dysfunction and improve sex drive.
L-Arginine: May benefit men with erectile dysfunction by enhancing nitric oxide and relaxing the muscles surrounding blood vessels supplying the penis, allowing them to dilate thereby increasing blood flow.
Damiana Leaf: A long used traditional herbal aphrodisiac and bladder tonic. Can help enhance sexual health by increasing sexual arousal and stamina in men and women.
Black Pepper: An alkaloid increasing thermogenic activity in the body (a method of developing cellular energy) resulting in an increase in metabolic rate. Also a powerful natural anti inflammatory.
Zinc: Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction in men and women, maintenance of normal bones, DNA synthesis, normal acid base metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, macronutrient metabolism, metabolism of fatty acids, metabolism of vitamin A, protein synthesis, healthy hair, nails and skin, normal testosterone levels, good vision, healthy immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress also also plays a vital role in cell division.