Liquid Vitamins D3 and K2 in a pleasant tasting high strength vegan friendly formula. Our liposomal vitamin D3 and K2 liquid supplement provides powerful plant derived vitamin D3 4000IU (cholecalciferol) and vitamin K2 100μg (Menaquinone-7 (MK-7), which is a highly bioavailable form of vitamin K).
Provides essential nutrients for strong bones and also supports optimal immune system function. Our vitamin D3 and K2 high strength liquid uses enhanced liposomal delivery and contains sunflower lecithin (an essential source of phospholipids).
Vitamin D is scientifically proven to contribute to the normal function of the immune system, as well as the maintenance of muscles, bones and teeth. It also contributes to normal calcium absorption.
Vitamin K is scientifically proven to support the maintenance of normal bones and blood clotting.
Vitamins D and K are both fat soluble vitamins and play a pivotal role in your calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 and K2 work in synergy, ensuring the efficient absorption of calcium to help keep bones, joints and muscles strong. Vitamin D3 ensures that calcium is absorbed easily and K2 (MK-7) activates the protein, osteocalcin, which integrates the calcium into bone. Without D3 and K2, calcium is unable to work effectively. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) activates matrix GLA protein (MGP) to bind excess calcium and promotes arterial flow and flexibility.
What are liposomes?
Our high strength liposomal vitamin D3 and K2 liquid delivers superior absorption compared to standard vitamin D supplements. Liposomes are tiny phospholipid bubbles that shield and protect the key vitamins against being destroyed by harsh stomach acid, ensuring that the nutrients are readily absorbed into your bloodstream. Unlike regular vitamin D drops, our high strength vitamin D3 and K2 liposomal liquid is gentle on the stomach.
Vitamin D3 & K2 Benefits
- Optimal immune system function,
- Healthy inflammatory response,
- Normal blood clotting,
- Helps maintain healthy bones & bone density,
- Maintains muscle function, development & growth,
- Proper absorption and utilisation of calcium in the body.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal teeth, it has a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and to the maintenance of normal bones.
Why buy our Liquid Vitamins D3 and K2?
- Does not contain magnesium stearate
- Contains no synthetic flavours,
- Delicious natural red fruits & butterscotch flavour,
- Superior absorption and bioavailability,
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans,
- Ideal for men and women,
- Manufactured in the UK.