Hand blended cellulite oil formulated with natural oil traditionally used to reduce the appearance of cellulite and help skin maintain it’s elasticity.
These oils are massaged into your skin and penetrate deeply to;
- improve circulation and remove toxins
- emulsify fatty deposits below the dermal layers
- reduces the ‘orange peel’ appearance of cellulite
- strengthens connective tissue
- clears fats and toxins from the area
- promotes skin tautness and elasticity
- Leaves skin feeling smoother and fully hydrated.
Directions: Shake bottle well before use, apply a small amount to affected areas and massage well in with fingertips. This oil is most effective when applied after a bath or shower when skin is still moist. Apply twice daily.
- Free from synthetic oils, artificial colours or additives
- Enriched with active botanical essential oils
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), parabens, sodium lauryl ether sulphate (SLES)
- No animal derived additives
- Not tested on animals nor ingredients tested on animals
Sunflower Seed Oil: one of the most beneficial oils, sunflower seed oil is packed full of skin loving ingredients including linoleic acid, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It can help support, and even restore, your skin’s natural moisture barrier, keeping your skin nourished, hydrated and protected.
Sweet Almond Oil: an excellent emollient for all dry, sensitive or easily irritated skin conditions due to it’s naturally high essential fatty acids content. Sweet almond oil hydrates your skin surface while protecting your skin’s natural moisture and oil barrier. Regular use also benefits acne and problem skin.
Cypress: an energising oil to promote blood and lymph circulation.
Juniper Berry: contains active ingredients that reduce the appearance of cellulite and help reduce localised oedema.
Lavender: promotes cell regeneration to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve skin elasticity.
Vitamin E Oil: a natural moisturiser to reduce dryness, redness, sensitivity and inflammation.
*Please note that this muscle oil contains nut oils and is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
**Please consult your doctor before using products containing essential oils if you are currently suffering from any medical conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding.