- Choline Bitartrate contributes to cognition, memory and sleep and is vital for normal brain function,
- Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid, which cover and protects each cell in your brain. Plays a role in maintaining good memory and cognitive function.
- L-Carnitine is a chemical made in the brain, liver and kidneys and is involved in involvement in fatty acid metabolism across mitochondrial membranes. It is being studied for its effects on optimal brain function and age related cognitive decline.
- Trimethylglycine, an amino acid that may help improve memory recall and general brain function.
Vitamin E 8mg a-TE (67% NRV)
Vitamin C 80mg (100% NRV)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 2mg (182% NRV)
Folic Acid 200µg (100% NRV)
Vitamin B12 2µg (80% NRV)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6mg (100% NRV)
Iron 10mg (71% NRV)
Zinc 5mg (50% NRV)
Choline Bitartrate 300mg – providing Choline 123mg
Phosphatidyl Serine 40mg
Trimethylglycine (TMG) 100mg
Soy Isoflavone 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
Gingko Biloba 2000mg whole leaf equivalent – from extract 40mg
Coenzyme Q10 29mg
Black Pepper Extract 125mg whole fruit – from extract 5mg
*Nutrient Reference Value
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice
- Delivered within the UK