Chewable tangy lemon Vitamin D3 Gummies for over 12s and adults. Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that allows your body to absorb calcium and phosphorus, important for bone and muscle strength and an optimal functioning immune system
Serving of 1 gummy typically provides:
Vitamin D3 1000IU / 25μg (*500% NRV)
*NRV=Nutrient Reference Value
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Free from Artificial Colours, Flavours, Sweeteners, Preservatives and GMOs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice
- Delivered within the UK