Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is wonderfully exotic with an attractive sweet floral scent that is calming and alluring, making it the idea stress relieving essential oil. Deeply soothing to the emotions and helps calm irritability.
Ylang Ylang oil also has anti infectious and antiseptic benefits and can be used to help relieve the symptoms of dry itchy skin including acne and eczema. It contains active compounds that are soothing and nourishing to aged or damaged skin and is a popular addition to mature skin products. Helps balance oil production in skin and hair.
Aroma: sweet, exotic, floral with musky undertones.
Blends With: Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Marjoram, Palmarosa, Neroli, Ginger, Jasmine.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Base or middle note
- Aroma group is floral.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.