Vetivert Essential Oil (vetiver) has a very pleasant earthy woody aroma and is one of the most popular oils for grounding, calming and stabalising moods and emotions as well as for emotional shocks and traumas. Called the ‘oil of tranquility’, vetiver oil is the perfect addition to any oil blend formulated to calm the mind and unwind the emotions.
Due to its thick viscous consistency, we recommend that you warm the oil bottle in a bowl of warm water before use as this makes pouring and measuring drops much easier.
Aroma: sweet woody earthy.
Blends With: Black Pepper, Lavender, Neroli
- Relieves emotional traumas and shocks
- Grounding, calming & stabilising
- Known as the ‘Oil Of Tranquility’
- Hydrates the scalp and manage dandruff
- Repels insects
- Has antioxidative, chelating, anxiolytic & neuroprotective qualities
- Intensely hydrating for your skin
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Base note
- Aroma group is woody.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.