Sandalwood Essential Oil has an aromatic sweetly woody scent with natural anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti proliferation properties. It is especially popular for use with dry skin conditions and skin damaged by environmental factors. Sandalwood has amazing immune boosting properties and is beneficial when added to all over body massage oil, especially during the winter months.
Aroma: sweet and woody.
Blends With: Orange, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender,
- Powerfully grounding
- Anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti proliferating
- Helps prevent replication of common viruses such as herpes simplex (cold sores)
- Treats fungal conditions such as athlete’s foot, nail fungus, warts
- Reduces irritation in minor skin inflammations
- Hydrates dry and environmentally damaged skin
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections & gives a smooth complexion
- Immune boosting especially in winter
- Anti inflammatory and pain relieving
- Eases stress and anxiety
- Warms the heart chakra
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Base note
- Aroma group is woody.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.