Peppermint Essential Oil is a very versatile essential oil and can be blended with any other oils to create a specific effect. Blend with orange or grapefruit oil to invigorate your day or combine with eucalyptus to clear congestion and relieve cold type headaches. In general, peppermint oil is refreshing and revitalising for mind, spirit and body, encouraging mental clarity and clearing brain fog. Its powerful anti inflammatory properties make it an ideal oil for conditions such as rheumatism, arthritis, painful muscles or migraines.
Aroma: refreshing cool minty herbal.
Blends With: Orange, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender,
- Helps relieve irritable bowel symptoms
- Supports comfortable digestion
- Helps alleviate nausea, bloating and wind
- Soothes headaches and migraines
- Anti inflammatory and pain relieving
- Clears mind fog and sharpens concentration
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is minty / herbal.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.