Pure undiluted Neroli Absolute Essential Oil (orange blossom oil) is wonderfully rich and exotic, adding a touch of luxury to any space. This versatile is uplifting when blended with citrus oils and relaxing when combines with resin oils such as frankincense and sandalwood. An excellent essential oil for toning and plumping skin also also for controlling acne breakouts. The active ingredients in neroli oil naturally nourish and hydrate dry or mature skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When used in hair care, neroli oil balances the scalp, promoting circulation and encouraging new hair growth.
Aroma: rich, floral and citrusy.
Blends With: Benzoin, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Ginger, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Palmarosa, Orange, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
- Uplifting or relaxing depending on other oils combined with
- Naturally tones and plumps skin
- Benefits acne skin and controls breakouts
- Nourishes and hydrates dry and mature skin
- Balances scalp and promotes new hair growth.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is floral.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.