Lemongrass Essential Oil is bright and refreshing and a natural insect repellant. Its wonderfully purifying properties make it a great addition to cleanser for soothing acne and inflamed skin. Add a few drops to massage oil to detoxify and clear the skin while uplifting mood and promoting a positive outlook.
Aroma: bright and citrus.
Uses: Add with geranium to a diffuser, room mister or burner for a positively bright and zingy atmosphere, use in diffuser or burner as an insect repellent, add a drop of lemongrass, geranium and lavender to a bowl of warm water to relieve and relax tired feet, inhale to refresh your senses, add a drop to your facial cleanser to help clear inflamed skin conditions (keep away from eyes)
Blends With: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Lavender, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Vanilla, Sage, Ginger, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Geranium
- Naturally antiseptic and antibacterial
- Insect repellant
- Boosts mental wellbeing
- Benefits inflamed skin conditions
- Purifies the air and clears odours
- Relieves tired aching feet when used in a foot bath
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is citrus.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.