Juniper Berry Essential Oil has a clean spicy woody aroma and is grounding and calming when inhaled. It is often used to cleanse and purify air. Juniper oil is a natural skin toner, reducing the appearance of skin blemishes and promoting a clear healthy complexion.
Aroma: woody and spicy.
Uses: Add to a diffuser with bergamot for calming, uplifting & positive atmosphere, blend with a carrier oil and massage into tired and aching muscles, add 1 drop to your facial cleanser to tone your skin and reduce blemishes (keep away from eyes), mix with carrier oil and massage into body areas that are retaining water.
Blends With: Bergamot, Benzoin, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Orange, Lemongrass, Lime, Melissa, Rosemary, Sandalwood.
- Grounding, calming & uplifting, creating positive feelings
- Promotes concentration & mental clarity
- Cleanses & purifies the air
- Anti oxidant & anti inflammatory
- Natural skin toner & reduces skin blemishes
- Promotes clear healthy complexion
- Warms muscles & relieves arthritis symptoms
- Helps relieve fluid retention.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle note
- Aroma group is woody.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.