Tangy, refreshing and juicy, Grapefruit Essential Oil is a light and citrusy, brightening and rejuvenating for body, mind and soul. Is astringent to clear congested skin as well as detoxifying problem areas and boosting metabolism.
Aroma: citrus and sweet.
Uses: Add to a diffuser to instantly boost your mood and balance your emotions during your monthly cycle, add a drop to argan or sweet almond carrier oil to treat congested or acne skin (massage oil into skin and gently rub off with a cloth), add few drops to a carrier oil and massage into problem body areas to relieve cellulite or to detox, mix 2-3 drops with your conditioner and massage into your scalp for 1-2 minutes to promote scalp circulation and promote healthy shiny hair.
Blends With: Rosemary, Clary Sage, Thyme, Lavender.
- A wonderful mood booster
- Balances emotions in the female cycle
- Astringent for congested skin
- Powerfully detoxifying
- Boosts metabolism
- Promotes healthy glossy hair.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle or top note
- Aroma group is citrus.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.