Ginger Essential Oil is wonderfully warming, invigorating and energising and is a go to essential oil for congested chests or to soothe aching muscles. A popular addition to massage oils especially for circulation or muscle conditions.
Aroma: invigorating and spicy.
Uses: Add a drop or 2 to a diffuser for a quick energy boost, add 5-10 drops per 20 ml of carrier and use as a chest rub for congestion or for tired, painful or achy muscles, use a rub for menstrual or digestive cramps or nausea.
Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood Clove, Eucalyptus, Clove, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetivert, Ylang Ylang.
- Warming and energising for tired achy muscles
- Inhale for a quick energy boost
- Promotes circulation
- Calms and soothes digestive problems
- Abdominal rub for digestive or menstrual cramps or nausea
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Base or middle note
- Aroma group is spicy.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.