Nourishing skin cream for men with natural hydrating oils and frankincense essential oil, which leaves your skin looking smooth reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Thanks to the natural richness of the active ingredients, this skin cream instantly soothes, smooths and moisturises skin while helping restore its firmness and elasticity.
Our Day Complexion Cream contains;
- A base of polysorbate 20 which has a soothing effect on skin
- Glyceryl stearate (from natural sources) to form a hydrating barrier on your skin
- Cetearyl alcohol which is well known to effectively condition and soften skin
- Enriching vitamin E to nourish and hydrate your skin
- Natural sunflower seed oil and frankincense essential oil.
Directions: apply to clean skin on face and neck and gently massage in using gentle upward strokes.
- Skin loving essential fatty acids and oils
- With active botanical essential oil
- Free from artificial colours and parabens
- No animal derived additives
- Not tested on animals nor ingredients tested on animals
Sunflower Seed Oil: one of the most beneficial oils, sunflower seed oil is packed full of skin loving ingredients including linoleic acid, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It can help support, and even restore, your skin’s natural moisture barrier, keeping your skin nourished, hydrated and protected.
Frankincense: often referred to as ‘liquid gold’ for the skin, frankincense tones and brightens your skin, helps to increase elasticity as well as being soothing and anti inflammatory.
Vitamin E Oil: a natural moisturiser to reduce dryness, redness, sensitivity and inflammation.
Glyceryl Stearate: a naturally derived fatty acid added to creams as an emollient. It forms a barrier to prevent the loss of moisture from skin as well as being a natural lubricant to help keep skin soft and smooth.
Potassium Sorbate: a naturally occurring fatty acid with antimicrobial and anti fungal properties.
*Please note that this moisturising cream contains nut oils and is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
**Please consult your doctor before using products containing essential oils if you are currently suffering from any medical conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding.