Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a strong fresh and pungent scent that is both invigorating and stimulating, helping to clear the senses whilst soothing any physical discomforts when used topically. Its sweet woody aroma brightens a room, improves your mood and clears mental blockages by boosting blood circulation to the brain.
Aroma: Herbal and minty.
Uses: Perfect for use in a diffuser to clear congestion, in a bath to ease aching muscles and joints while clearing your head or mix 5-10 drops with 20ml carrier oil for a muscle warming, circulating improving, joint pain relieving rub, also use in carrier oil as a chest rub for congestion. Diffuse or burn to keep bugs at bay.
Blends With: Lemon, Lime, Orange, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage.
- Powerfully antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Improves immune function
- Decongestant to clear blocked sinus and airways
- Insect repellant
- Muscle and joint pain reliever
- Warms muscles and improves circulation
- Brightens and lifts energy and promotes mental clarity.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle note
- Aroma group is minty woody citrusy.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.