Extracted from the seeds of the wild carrot plant, Carrot Seed Essential Oil is a popular ingredient in anti aging and anti wrinkle skin products. One of the unsung heroes of the aromatherapy world, its natural replenishing properties help to tone and brighten your skin while repairing skin damage and the signs of aging.
Emotionally, carrot seed oil boosts your spirit, calms an overactive mind and soothes emotional stress.
Benefits of Carrot Essential Oil
- Naturally high in antioxidants
- Powerfully antibacterial and antifungal
- Helps repair skin damage
- Replenishing and nourishing for dry, mature or aging skin
- Supports skin and hair health
- Calms an overactive mind and soothes the senses
- Soothes emotional upsets and boosts the spirit.
Aroma: earthy and woody.
Blends With: Juniper, Grapefruit, Petitgrain, Lavender, Lemon, Fennel, Bergamot, Lime, Neroli, Orange, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Palmarosa, Geranium, Patchouli.
Essential Oil Features
- Cold pressed extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Middle note
- Aroma group is herbal.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.