Blended Jasmine Essential Oil is a 10% Jasmine and 90% Sweet Almond Oil Blend.
Often added to luxury and exotic perfumes and cosmetics due to its subtle yet deep musky aroma, aromatic jasmine essential oil blend is one of the most sensual of all essential oils. The deep musky tones of jasmine help enliven sexual vitality and encourage intimacy. Jasmine oil is also wonderfully nourishing and perfect to help smooth and revitalise your skin.
Aroma: deep musky exotic.
Uses: Add to a diffuser to create sensual and intimate space, use with a carrier oil for an intimate massage oil, mix with carrier oil and place a few drops on your wrists, neck or pulse points as an exotic perfume, mix a drop or 2 with argan oil for a nourishing cleanser that won’t clog your pores.
Blends With: Rosemary, Clary Sage, Thyme, Lavender.
Benefits of Jasmine Essential Oil
- Uplifting and optimistic
- Nourishing skin oil
- Aids restful sleep
- Natural aphrodisiac to lift low libido
- Soothes emotional stress and lifts depression
- Lowers heart rate & blood pressure.
Essential Oil Features
- Solvent distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Base or middle note
- Aroma group is floral.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.