Black Pepper Essential Oil has a long tradition in use for tired and aching muscles and to improve circulation and muscle tone. It’s crisp spicy wood scent is invigorating to a tired mind and spirit and is wonderfully uplifting.
Aroma: Spicy and woody.
Uses: Ideal to add to massage oil to improve circulation, help lower cholesterol and improve muscle tone, add a few drops to your bath water to soothe a tired spirit, mentally revive and ease muscle & body aches (use with caution as high doses can be an irritant).
Blends With: Ginger, Lemongrass, Juniper, bergamot, cypress, geranium, sandalwood, ylang ylang.
- Ease sore and aching muscles
- Increase blood and lymph circulation
- Improve muscle tone
- Beneficial in boosting the immune system
- Comforts a tired spirit
- Re energises and boosts vitality
- Aids digestion
- Anti viral properties.
Essential Oil Features
- Steam distillation extraction
- No additives, solvents or chemicals used in recovery process.
- 100% pure essential oil.
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- Top note
- Aroma group is spicy.
- Can cause sensitivity so be sure to use only in very low dilutions, a patch test is recommended (see below)
- Do not use undiluted
- Do not use on broken skin, eyes or mucus membranes
- Do not use internally
- Keep away from children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using if you suffer from diabetes.
We advise that before using, you perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information is not intended to treat or cure any medical conditions or diseases and is for educational purposes only.